domingo, 29 de maio de 2005

Hi, Ibra!

Que me perdoem os que não dominam a língua, mas vou escrever um post mais pessoal em inglês...

In the last days I had for a little time this blog's name in MSN. One of my friends here, Ibrahim from Turkey, said me he was trying to read my post, altough they were in Portuguese. He was using an online translator and trying to make sense of what he was getting. And I was very happy to know that.
Ibrahim has the same age as I and he's a lawyer as I could be. Altough having different religions and life experiences, we share many values and we had very interesting conversations during this year. I think that unfortunately I'm a bit less pure of heart than him, and that's one of the reasons why I regard him as a good influence.
Last term we walked every day to the school and studied together, but now he's staying at the hall so we don't have so much time in common, only during meals.
Next week he will have his 3 exames, and a few days later he goes back to Turkey. I will really miss the good times we had here, but I'm sure we'll meet again soon.
Ibrahim (if you're still coming here), I wish you very good luck in the exams! And I promise I'll translate you some of my previous posts...

2 comentários:

Maffa disse...

Hi Ibrahim! since Tiago described you as such a nice person here goes a Hi from another Portuguese.

DM em Caracas disse...

I certainly like the "pure of heart" description. I find there are less and less people really "pure of heart". Tiago, you must invite Ibrahim to Portugal so we can meet him.